A couple of quick reasons I {heart} craft shows

Do you call it a craft show where you live? A craft fair, maybe? A boutique? A handmade market? Being from Ohio and having lived in a few other states in my adult life, I've noticed lots of different terms. Technically, the one I was at today is called a boutique. *shrug* Whatever you call them, a GOOD one is such a delight.

One thing I love about being a vendor is the retail space concept. It's admittedly super fun to decorate and display and I think presentation is especially important when you're selling small products. Plus, I have always dreamed of having my own little shop...

Oh, who am I kidding? I just like to prettify just about anything I can get my hands on.




Honestly, it's probably not the most neato mosquito booth there, but it's all mine.

So, what else is good? Oh, the shopping.
Happy Mother's Day to meeeee....



One of the gals at this particular boutique always sells these super fun purses made from vintage upholstery fabrics and such and they.sell.like.hotcakes. I did not get one last time around and this one feels very "me". I'm a bit giddy.

Um yeah... I'll let The Husband know he bought me my gift as soon as he gets home from work. He gives me THE best gifts! Thanks, honey!

Have a great weekend!

xoxo
~Heather



1 comment:

  1. I think your booth looks great; I love all the color, very eye catching! :) I love craft fairs too! I hope you had great sales!

    jodi

    ReplyDelete

AddThis